What is RSS?
RSS is an easy way to keep track of the latest listings from your favourite websites - such as Adzooks.co.uk - in one convenient place.
RSS stands for Really Simple Syndication or Rich Site Summary, and allows you to see the latest listings, and to then be able to click directly through to the messages and ads that you want to read.
How do I use RSS feeds?
To use our RSS feeds, you will need an RSS Reader. Several RSS Readers are available:
- Online RSS readers, such as Bloglines or My Yahoo
- For PC, you can download FeedDemon, FeedReader or Newsfire.
- For Mac, you can download NetNewswire or NewsFire
- Some web browsers, such as Safari or Firefox, include built-in feed readers
You can subscribe to RSS feeds by going to the relevant category or subcategory in Adzooks.co.uk and then:
- Dragging the orange RSS button - - into your RSS Reader
- Dragging the URL of the RSS feed into your RSS Reader
- Cutting and pasting the URL of the RSS feed into your RSS Reader
- If you use an online RSS Reader such as Bloglines, clicking on the appropriate button to subscribe to the RSS feed.
If you still need further help, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.